Quality Control & Continuous Improvement
In order to continuously improve our Tyre Range we implemented a Quality Control process.
- First a quality improvement should be created, this can be done by either the sales department, R&D department or one of the directors. Customers are able to provide their input through their personal contactperson.
- A Quality «order» is created containing all the information required to evaluate the performance
- Our existing performance database is consulted
- Non-conformances are quickly detected
- Correlation of the non-conformance and improvement are investigated
- If the improvement is accepted in the previous step, it gets documented and transferred to the stakeholders
- Correction Handling is being carried out