Technical Application Manager
Do you get energy from designing and setting up an ERP environment and unlocking data from SAP Business One? Magna Tyres Group is busy developing a customer portal, product database and webshop for its dealers using Magento.
At Magna Tyres Group, you will be given the space to flesh out this dynamic role with your ideas.
Do you already have work experience in carrying out and supporting implementation processes? And would you like to take the next step in your career? We would like to get in touch with you!
Who are we?
Over the past 17 years, Magna Tyres Group has grown into a highly successful trading company with 15 sales offices abroad. Magna Tyres Group supplies special tyres for vehicles used in mining and ports, among others. Our international customers rely on our excellent product knowledge and service.
Our organisation now consists of 470 colleagues whom we support in their daily work from our new headquarters in Waalwijk. Our culture is collegial, ambitious and together we know how to achieve our goals.
We are looking for a Technical Application Manager who wants/can be in the lead in setting up a new way of unlocking data from SAP Business One towards Magento, Field Service Management application, CRM and inter-company flows to the SAP Business One databases of our sales offices.
Magna Tyres will be fully committed to developing a customer portal, product database and web shop for its dealers using Magento. Magento must be fed with data through the service layer of SAP Business One.
Your main responsibilities:
- Technical management of the SAP Business One application and the SAP Business One application landscape including SAP Business One Service Layer.
- Executing and supporting implementation processes.
- Coordinating maintenance, optimisations and updates including UAT testing.
- Detecting and resolving (impending) failures.
- Automating processes and acting as a bridge between management and software development
You will be part of a team with experienced ICT professionals. The department consists of four people. Within this team, everyone wants to help each other and we strive for good results together.
Within the organisation, your main tasks are:
- Ensuring IT-technically correct and stable operation of the critical (business) application SAP Business One and all surrounding applications.
- Monitor the IT (Cloud) infrastructure and, where necessary, together with the external IT partner, carry out maintenance or improvements to guarantee our SLA agreements.
- Directing and performing work with e.g. SQL and in the back-end systems of the applications, APIs and web services – in particular.
- Close cooperation and coordination with the Application Manager on the technical operation of SAP Business One and the application landscape.
- Liaise with SAP support and other IT vendors to resolve any issues or bottlenecks.
- Elaborating, maintaining and developing a technical (data) blueprint of the entire application landscape.
What do we ask of you?
- You have HBO working and thinking level.
- Knowledge of and experience with data connections and API links
- Knowledge of and/or experience with ERP systems and other business applications
- You enjoy working with new applications and quickly pick up new information and material
- You have knowledge of optimising applications and improving processes
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
What you get in return:
- Room for personal development in our fast-growing international organisation.
- An excellent salary; depending on education and experience between €3,000 and €4,500 gross/month.
- Interesting extras, such as a Bicycle Plan and extra leave in appreciation of vitality.
- A beautiful workplace in our uniquely furnished office at De Kroonweg 12 in Waalwijk.
- Free access to our own in-house gym.
- Our chef prepares a healthy lunch every day in our company restaurant.
- You will be part of a nice club of colleagues who regularly organise fun activities, such as cool staff parties, padel tournaments, Friday afternoon drinks, etc.
- We work until 3pm every Friday, so your weekend will start nice and early!
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Then apply immediately by emailing your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* acquisition is not appreciated, we are managing this vacancy in-house.