International Sales Manager OEM accounts | OTR & Industrial Tyres
Magna Tyres Group is expanding the Sales Team with an experienced and motivated Sales Manager for our international OEM accounts.
This position requires a person who can work independently and has outstanding communication skills and who is strong in establishing relationships in an international setting.
Who are we?
In a very short time Magna Tyres has become an established player in the tyre market. No matter where in the world, our customers can rely on our superior service and knowledge about Industrial and Off-The-Road tyres every day. In 2006, our company was founded in Waalwijk (NL), and nowadays our customers are served by more than 250 employees spread over 15 sales offices worldwide.
Magna Tyres offers you the opportunity to work in a challenging job within a dynamic and ambitious environment. We value and encourage personal growth as much as our business growth. Our team is very driven and together we know how to achieve our goals!
Your daily job
In our Sales team, which operates from our HQ in Waalwijk, each colleague is responsible for a specific region and/or product cluster – for this position it is essential that you are familiar with the OTR/Industrial market. You will gather additional product knowledge via our in-house training program and via coaching from your mentor and other colleagues; at Magna Tyres you are never on your own!
- You realize sales targets and you build and maintain a relation network in especially the OEM Segment for Magna.
- Develop and own the long-term strategic plan to drive sustainable growth with our OEM partners.
- Create strategies that maximize mutual and sustainable growth with our partners.
- You will approach and visit (international) prospects and customers within your area to achieve good cooperation and even better deals.
- You also participate operationally in the follow-up and elaboration of quotations and the transfer of orders to the sales support department.
- You filter and deal with all technical questions or discuss them with your team-members. You keep control over the progress and the feedback to the customer.
- You keep a good record of visit reports, appointments and contact moments with your relations in our CRM system and you follow up alerts consistently.
- You develop sales plans for current Magna products, and you collect relevant market information.
- Build partnerships internally and externally that support growing the business
- You are a team player with a ‘Can do’ and No Nonsense attitude!
- You have at least 5 years of international experience in the OEM Market.
- Affinity and knowledge of the OTR, Industrial and/or Port Handling industry is a big plus.
- You are results-driven and you work just as well in a team as independently.
- You are familiar with doing business in different cultures and you have a flexible and service minded attitude.
- You posess good language skills in English and German, both verbally and in writing.
Additional languages are a plus.
- You are skilled in Excel to perform necessary sales data analysis.
- You are available for frequent international travelling (mainly in Europe).
- Although your home base is our Magna Tyres HQ in the Netherlands, it is possible to work from abroad and/or Home office.
What do you get in return?
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing company, based in a brand new office building;
- A warm welcome by more than 250 enthusiastic international colleagues;
- Responsibility to build a steady business in your own sales area;
- Good basic salary with an interesting bonus element;
- The opportunity to make a direct contribution in a growing market;
- Room for personal growth – we support your Personal Development Plan;
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Then apply immediately by emailing your resume and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* acquisition is not appreciated, we are managing this vacancy in-house.