Online Advertising Specialist | 32-40 hours per week
Are you specialized in online advertising and do you love a data-driven approach? Then we would like to get to know you!
As (Online) Advertising Specialist at Magna Tyres Group, you are responsible for online campaigns for various online marketing projects. You create and manage Search, Display and Performance Max campaigns. You analyze data in Google Analytics and ensure maximum results every time.
Who are we?
In a very short time Magna Tyres has become an established player in the tyre market. No matter where in the world, our customers can rely on our superior service and knowledge about Industrial and Off-The-Road tyres every day. In 2006, our company was founded in Waalwijk (NL), and nowadays our customers are served by 250 employees spread over 15 sales offices worldwide. Our team is young, ambitious and together we know how to achieve our goals! We keep companies on the move with the best tyre solutions. Always.
What you can expect from the work
- Plan, execute, manage and analyze global online advertising campaigns together with our, Online Marketeers and a Social Media Specialist;
- You continuously analyze and optimize campaigns based on ROI, and Lifetime Value;
- Track key metrics on a regular basis and regularly report back to senior stakeholders;
- Collaborate with other teams across marketing, commercial, and the wider business to execute coordinated strategic campaigns for different markets;
- Keep in close touch and communicate clearly with the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing about your plans, the status of projects, and the challenges you face.
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least a completed HBO or WO education (e.g. Commercial Economics, Marketing Management or Communication), preferably with a specialisation in Online or Digital Marketing;
- You have at least 2 years of experience with SEA and social media advertising;
- Google certifications are a plus;
- Strong verbal and written English & Dutch skills;
- You are highly data-centered. You are an advanced spreadsheet user and you have excellent data visualization skills - knowing what data to display as well as how to display it;
- You have a detailed working-level experience in Google Ads. Understanding of Google Ads Scripts and previous experience with automation projects is a plus;
- You have experience in working on international advertising campaigns, managing multi-language advertising accounts;
- You have a can do mentality!
What do you get in return?
- Room for personal growth – we support your Personal Development Plan;
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing international company, based in a brand new office in Waalwijk;
- A warm welcome by more than 60 enthusiastic colleagues;
- Vitality is stimulated with extra vacation days;
- A good salary with interesting benefits such as a bicycle plan;
- Internal restaurant and fitness;
- Great staff parties, (Friday afternoon) drinks and other fun activities, such as padel tournaments.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Then apply immediately by emailing your resume and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*acquisition is not appreciated, we are managing this vacancy in-house.