Sales Manager | Location Czech and Slovakia
Magna Tyres Group is rapidly growing and building the Sales Team with an experienced and motivated Sales Manager for our location in Czech and Slovakia.
This position requires a person who can work independently, has outstanding communication skills, and who is strong in establishing relationships in an international setting.
Who are we?
In a very short time Magna Tyres has become an established player in the tyre market. No matter where in the world, our customers can rely on our superior service and knowledge about Industrial and Off-The-Road tyres every day. In 2006, our company was founded in Waalwijk (The Netherlands), and nowadays our customers are served by 500 employees spread over 18 sales offices worldwide.
Magna Tyres offers you the opportunity to work in a challenging job within a dynamic and ambitious environment. We value and encourage personal growth as much as our business growth. Our team is very driven and together we know how to achieve our goals!
In your role as Sales Manager Czech and Slovakia, you are responsible for acquisition, new business and increasing sales for all categories of our products, OTR, Industrial, Construction and our latest development TBR Tyres. You will market, sell, promote, and grow revenue through hands-on sales activities in all product categories in a professional and ethical manner within your assigned territory and region. You can support your clients throughout our Czech office located in Brno.
You are responsible to convert the annual sales targets into defined sales plans and drive sales growth and margin into the Czech and Slovakia tyre market. You’ll have your focus on closing business opportunities and develop business relationships through routine consultative customer visits, product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services and problem resolution. You will also support marketing activities including trade shows, conferences, and other events. Frequently travelling is required for this position in order to be successful.
- You are a team player with a ‘Can do’ and No-Nonsense attitude!
- You have at least 5 years of sales experience.
- Affinity and knowledge of the OTR, Industrial and/or Port Handling industry is a big plus.
- Affinity and knowledge of of TBR tyres even a bigger Plus!
- You are result-driven and you work just as well in a team as independently.
- You are familiar with doing business in different cultures and you have a flexible and service minded attitude.
- You posess good language skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
- You are skilled in MS Office software to perform daily duties on high level and efficiency.
- You are available for frequent international travelling (mainly in Europe).
What do you get in return?
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing company;
- A warm welcome by 500 enthusiastic international colleagues;
- Responsibility to build a steady business in your own sales area;
- Good basic salary with an interesting bonus element;
- The opportunity to make a direct contribution in a growing market;
- Room for personal growth – we support your Personal Development Plan;
- At Magna Tyres, you can make a difference by creating your own success!
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Then apply immediately by emailing your resume and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the form below.
* acquisition is not appreciated, we are managing this vacancy in-house.