Magna Tyres Group is looking for Sales Managers located in Florida and Texas area. Do you have experience in the tires business? And would you like to work for an European company (HQ located in The Netherlands) that is growing its' business in the USA? Then we would like to get to know you!
You are responsible for acquisition, new business and increasing sales for the product categories OTR (Earthmover, Mining and Construction) & Industrial Tires. You will market, sell, promote, and grow revenue through hands-on sales activities in all product categories. You can support your clients through out our U.S.A. based office located in Ontario, California.
What are you going to do?
- You will draft a sales plan and build a steady business in your region;
- You are creative and active in finding and approaching potential new markets;
- You maintain a business relationship with your customers;
- You work out quotations and close the deal;
- You share and report your activities related to sales and acquisition with HQ;
- You analyze and report on market developments, trends, opportunities and are result driven;
- You visit (monthly) dealers and end users.
Who are we looking for?
- You have an bachelor degree;
- You have a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in a similar role;
- Familiar with the OTR & Industrial Tyre industry;
- Experience within the industry and existing contacts is a benefit,
- You are located in the Florida or Texas area;
- You are customer-oriented, have good written and verbal communication skills and able to work in a hectic dynamic environment;
- You are fulltime available.
What’s in it for you?
- A warm welcome by 110 enthusiastic international colleagues;
- Responsibility and control over your own planning;
- Working for a result driven organisation;
- Good basic salary with an bonus element;
- Direct contribution in growing market;
- Flexibility and room for personal growth;
- And the opportunity to work with an international team of colleagues!
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Then apply immediately by emailing your resume and a short motivation to email@example.com attn. Hayley Saturday.
*acquisition not desired, we are managing this vacancy in-house.